What is a Brazilian wax?
In a Brazilian wax, pubic hair is groomed and removed from the front of the pubic bone, around the external genitals, between the upper thighs, and around the anus.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose to remove all hair in the area or leave a small strip of hair in the front.
How is this different from a bikini line wax or bikini full wax?
Basic bikini line waxes typically clean up hair in the groin region, wherever hair could poke out from a swimsuit bottom: on the sides of the bikini (or underwear) line and between the belly button and pubic bone.
Bikini full waxes include everything in a bikini line wax, as well as hair removal on the front of the pubic bone. You can choose to leave behind a strip, triangle, or square of hair.
The Brazilian goes a step further by offering complete pubic hair removal: from the front of the pubic bone to the area underneath, called the perineum, to the anus.
Facial skin care 29210 – Waxing Hair Removal Service Columbia SC : Is getting a Brazilian wax awkward?
Aesthetic Day Spa – Eyebrow Tinting
Address : 1345 Garner Ln, Jamestown Square Ste 101A, Columbia, SC 29210, United States
Website : https://aestheticdayspa.com/
Direction : https://goo.gl/maps/JgWw6YCyMSrp7tDf6
How to prepare before your appointment
Check in with yourself before the appointment to make sure you’re ready. You should:
– Make sure your hair is at least ¼-inch long — about the size of a grain of rice. If it’s longer than ½ inch, you may want to trim it slightly, so the wax is able to grip better.
– Gently exfoliate with a buffing mitt or wash cloth a couple of days before your appointment to help prevent ingrown hairs.
– Avoid tanning for at least 24 hours before your appointment, as this can cause the skin to be more sensitive.
– Cut down on alcohol and caffeine the day of your appointment. Both can cause your pores to tighten and make waxing more painful.
– Wear breathable, cotton underwear or loose bottoms to your appointment for maximum comfort.
– Take an over-the-counter pain reliever about 30 minutes before your appointment to help lessen pain.
How painful is it?
It’s not a walk in the park, that’s for sure. It really depends on what your individual pain tolerance is.
The first appointment is usually the worst in terms of pain, so keep this in mind. The second appointment may feel drastically different.
Brazilian………. $45 +
Facial wax………. $40
Brows Art………. $12 +
Brows Tinting………. $20
Cheeks/Chin………. $10 +
Bikini………. $35 +
(Braz) + Exfoliation………. $40 add
Full Arms………. $40 +
Half Arms………. $25 +
Full Legs………. $55 +
Half Legs………. $35 +
Read more → What is eyebrow tinting? Check it out!
waxing near me columbia 29210
facial near me columbia 29210
eyebrows near me columbia 29210