What is a spa pedicure vs regular?
Spa pedicure are longer in time than regular pedicures because they come with additional services such as a foot soak, a foot massage and exfoliation, a hot towel rub, and a paraffin wax dip.
Why do pedicures feel so good?
The most enjoyable part of the salon pedicure is the massage. Massaging helps promote circulation and helps relieve tension in the calves and feet. Increase in blood circulation can reduce pain and help distribute heat throughout your body. A good pedicure can be very relaxing.
Tips to Soothe Your Tired Feet
By the end of the day, our feet often scream for some attention after all they are put through — long working hours, constantly being on the move, bad weather, ill-fitting footwear, wearing high heels, etc.
Often the resulting foot pains and aches occur due to the imbalance of pressure on the feet. Also, many are unaware that tired legs affect your quality of sleep.
Therefore, after a long, tiring day, it is a good idea to pamper your feet.
– Avoid wearing uncomfortable and tight pair of footwear, and get a pair that is more comfortable. Ill-fitting footwear and wearing high heels for extended periods of time are some of the main reasons for pain in the feet.
– Get a pedicure at the salon at least once a month, especially if you suffer from cracked heels, cuts, etc. These are signs that say you need to care more for your feet.
– Get a reflexology foot massage done by professionals. Doing so will relax your feet and loosen the tension in them.
– After a long exhausting day, soak your feet in a tub of warm water with some Epsom salts for relief.
– Soothe your weary legs by massaging them with some anti-inflammatory cream.
It’s time to pamper yourself with some beauty treatments. Set up an appointment today and let us treat you like a queen.
Deluxe nails and spa katy | Nail salon 77449 in Katy, TX
Our destination located at
2918 W. Grand Parkway N STE#120
Katy, TX 77449