Besides the main nail services provided by any local nail salon, you can see so many add-on services, such as polish change (hand/ toes), gel polish change (hand/ toes), nail designs, nail repairs, nail removal, etc.
The mission of the best nail salon is to bring customers not only the beauty but also the wellbeing. That is the reason why all nail salons in your city offer a wide range of affordable spa treatments. If you’re looking for a wellness spa experience, just go for Manicures, Pedicures, Mani-Pedi Combo, and choose the most suitable service that your hands and feet need. Let’s have a quick read on some of the best Manicure and Pedicure services.
— MANICURE —
Our hands are the important features being blessed by God. Due to a stressful and hectic life, we often neglect to take care of our hands. Our hands take the brunt of daily work, so keeping them healthy is important. Smoothing rough areas, trimming hangnails and filing your nails to keep the manicure fresh is important. It’s never too late to give your hands the proper care with Manicure treatments! Steps of Manicures include trimming, regular shaping, filing, buffing, cuticle maintenance, steamed hot towel, and light hand massage with hydrating lotion. Regular maintenance of your hands and nails is well worth the cost.
- Classic Manicure: Relax while your polish is removed, your nails are shaped, and your hands are bathed in an aromatic soak. Cuticles are groomed and conditioned, hands and arms are massaged with flavors of creamy lotion for few minutes followed by polish.
- Spa Manicure: It will be a longer service, with more steps – an aromatic salt rub, hydrating mask, hot towel wrap, hot stone massage, or paraffin dip. This helps reduce tension and stress while heavily hydrating the skin. Leave your hands looking toned, refined, and youthful.
- Deluxe Manicure: First, a deep exfoliation will remove impurities, followed by nail and cuticle care, and a hydrating massage, with your choice of nail polish to finish off. You can choose from a range of classic shades and a “naked manicure” line, with translucent colors for a healthy, natural finish.
- Herbal Manicure: Herbal spa products bring the essence of nature’s healing power to the skin. Herbal Manicures include the cleaning process initially to remove the accumulations of dead skin cells, and impurities on the hand surface and the fingernails. Then the soaking process is done in medicated herbal decoction, which has an anti-microbial action. This also loosens and removes the dirt, and the warmth increases the blood circulation. Then scrubbing is done with the help of a herbal scrub. The herbal massage is an extraordinary feeling of pure wellness.
- Paraffin Manicure: Paraffin creates a barrier on your skin that helps retain oils that your body naturally produces. It’s the key to healthier looking and softer feeling skin! Paraffin adds heat therapy to aid in arthritis pains and muscle pains.
- Gel Manicure (Shellac): Spa Manicure with the lasting convenience of Shellac Gel Polish. Cleaning the nails, clipping and shaping them, then soaking your hands in warm soapy water to soothe and soften dead skin cells. The gel is healthier and stronger for your nails than acrylic. No toxic fumes or powders!
— PEDICURE —
Our feet are considered to be a major part of our body as they carry the whole body weight. Many people tend to suffer from dryness, cracks on the heel, and often it becomes a neglected part until the condition gets deteriorated, hence foot care is an important feature to maintain the health and beauty of your feet. Regular pedicures can help promote healthy circulation in hands and feet. Steps of Pedicures include a warm sea salt bath soak, trimming, shaping, filing, buffing, cuticle maintenance, removal of rough dead skin, steamed hot towel cleanse, and light foot and lower leg with an exfoliating scrub and hydrating lotion.
- Classic Pedicure: Provides the most basic toenail and foot care at a beauty salon. The process begins with a warm foot soak, includes all regular maintenance, and finishes with a regular nail polish of your choice.
- Spa Pedicure: A Spa Pedicure not only lets you have beautiful feet but also leaves them feeling far more refreshed than a simple procedure. The technicians will perform all the tasks properly with utmost care and hygiene, including exfoliation and special foot soak and massage. You can totally relax in a nice ambiance full of versatile essential oils.
- Deluxe Pedicure: The ultimate pedicure that has an extra-long foot and leg massage, the techs smooth your heels and clean up your nails to finish them with a choice of nail polish. All products used in the treatment are rich in natural ingredients and chock full of vitamins which will purify your body, stimulate blood circulation, and relax your muscles.
- Luxury Pedicure: You are paying for a more calm, luxurious atmosphere. Instead of fluorescent lights and noxious fumes from airbrushed toenails, you have pretty light fixtures, nice design, and a perfect pedicure chair in a lovely corner. The pedicure is completely sanitary.
- Organic Pedicure: Promote metabolism, relieve chronic exhaustion, and lead to a healthier, more holistic lifestyle. This natural healing treatment creates and maintains a radiant, healthy, glowing, and smooth skin. To be fair, choosing organic cosmetic products will be definitely safer for those who suffer from allergies.
- Hot Stone Pedicure: Heated stones get deeper into the muscle and aid in relieving pressure, tension, and aches. Stones release toxins and knots that reduce chronic stress. Hot cream massage helps relieve tension and promote circulation.
Empress Beauty Bar
Address : 1450 Debbie Ln #120, Arlington, TX 76002
Phone : (817) 717-8917
Website : https://empressbeautybararlington.com/
Maps : https://g.page/empress-beauty-bar?share
Manicure – Nail Enhancements