WHAT ARE GEL NAILS?
Gel nails are not extensions – they are formed by brushing three coats of gel onto the natural nail. A base coat is first applied, followed by a polish colour and then a protective top coat. After being applied, each coat is cured under a UV light for a few minutes.
Pros of Gel Manicure:
– The possibility of obtaining beautiful and long nails even for people who are not able to grow them on their own.
– A wide selection of decorations and nail colors.
– They give a shiny, fresh look.
– Long-lasting and strong nails.
– They are more flexible than acrylic nails and therefore less likely to chip off.
– Drying time is much quicker than a regular manicure.
– There are no unpleasant fumes during application.
My Organic Nail Spa near me Long Beach – Nail salon 90808 : Hand care is one of the most frequently performed treatments in spas and salons.
My Organic Nail Spa
Address : 3448 N Los Coyotes Diagonal, Long Beach, CA 90808
Phone : (562) 982-4264
WHAT ARE ACRYLIC NAILS?
Acrylic nails are extensions of natural nails. Applying them involves filing the natural nail bed down, and then adding a mix of acrylic powder and liquid. This creates an acrylic which is used to mould the artificial nail. After this, nail polish can be applied to the smooth surface.
As nails grow out, you’ll still need to fill in acrylic nails every few weeks. Because of this regular maintenance (which is about the same for any nail), the slight increase in durability probably isn’t enough to be significant. Upkeep will continue regularly, no matter what nail style you pick.
Acrylic nails are very hard, which means that they have a rigid, inflexible appearance that natural nails do not. As a general rule, they are the most difficult to pass off as authentic. If you want a more believable appearance standing up to scrutiny, dipping nails or gels are the better bet.
Pros of Acrylic Manicure:
– Acrylic nails are more durable than gel or dip.
– They last longer.
– They are more affordable – both at the initial application and because they need replacing less frequently.
WHICH MANICURE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The answer to this question is not easy, because most women over time try all options, even out of curiosity. It should be emphasized that in each case, the hands look elegant and beautiful, and the color is perfect and perfectly applied. However, if you want a long plate and you care about durability or very fancy solutions (e.g. 3D nail design), choose gels. In turn, if you want to look neat and be able to change nail color frequently, hybrids are just for you!
#nails #nailart #girls #nail #beauty #makeup #style #beautiful #manicures #pedicures #nailcare #nailspa— Mariah Smith (@masmithnailsart) March 28, 2022
Get inspired for your next salon manicure at My Organic Nail Spa Long Beach https://t.co/2RfFBbGHhS